Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Pinday"

There is no way around it, so I'm just going to come out and say I'm addicted to "Pinterest' !
I spend countless hours on the website pinning things ( I call it gaining inspiration ), and anyone who has an account probably feels like they need "Pinner's Anonymous" sometimes (all the time).
My boyfriend gets somewhat aggravated that i NEVER make Anything i pin. I can see where he's coming from. I show him the food i pin and he used to get excited thinking i would whip some of that stuff up, but now when i show him he's kind of like okay whatever...
Which brings me to my point. I need to make things i pin ! Even if its just once a week. So I'm thinking about making Sunday "Pinday". Simple enough, every Sunday ill make something off Pinterest, anything, not just food but all the cute little crafts too ! I have sooooo many awesome things pinned so i should get started..now.
Oh yeah, i even have a pinning song. I'm sure other people have made these to the same tune.
(Sing to the tune of DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win")

"All i do is pin pin pin no matter what,
got pinning on my mind i can never get enough,
every time i log into my homepage every body's pin's pop up,
and i scroll down, and i scroll down."
http://youtu.be/GGXzlRoNtHU

Yeah I'm lame but i couldn't help myself..

Follow my Pinterest boards here :
http://pinterest.com/dakotaj23/

Here's a few things I'm dying to make :

Pinned Image
Pallet Daybed

Pinned Image
Zipper Clutch

Pinned Image
French Pouf

Pinned Image
Sheer Maxi Skirt

Pinned Image
french Dip Crescents


Happy Pinning,

D
Scroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment