Monday, August 23, 2010

Beginner Bloggette.

Hello everyone !
My name is Dakota and im so excited to begin this blogging adventure.
Im 19 as of a month ago.
The blog is going to be a ton of things mixed together.
Things like Fashion, beauty products (reviews), music, and tons of other things that mean alot to me.


I would like to share with you a fabulous band i have newly discovered (15 minutes ago kinda new)
and they are Bon Iver. They are very talented and they are on the New Moon soundtrack.
http://www.boniver.org/ <~~~~Theres the link, so just check them out and see what you think. my luck everyone knew about them but me. Listen to "Skinny Love" and "For Emma". There both really great !

So story of my life, looking for the perfect red lipstick.
Im going to MGMT in November and i have all the time in the world to find the perfect red lipstick to wear with my vintage butterfly sequin top. Ah the true issues in life..


Love
D

No comments:

Post a Comment